A little about us.
A little about us.
L Studio is a small town hair studio with the big city feel and style. We offer in studio and on sight services for weddings. L Studio's stylist specialize in blonde coloring and colour corrective services. We use only the best products available to the professional industry. Schwarzkopf is our main color line with extraordinary pure colors that last and have 100% grey coverage while protecting the hair against damage. We also offer lash lifts and tints, eye brow tinting, full body sugaring, spray tanning, makeup and hair extensions.
We offer hair services for everyone in the family.
The Cutting Edge
Our high end modern cutting and texturing techniques allows us to provide the most stunning and eye catching cuts that you cant help but love.
INVEST IN YOUR HAIR YOU WEAR IT EVERY DAY...
Blonde SpecialistIt is our mission to do extensive training when it comes to specializing in blonde. Therefor, we are able to offer the most stunning shades of blonde there is to offer. Shade ranging from beautiful ice tones and ash tones to stunning caramels and golds, even the latest trends with grays, rose golds, and pastels.
YOUR HAIR IS 90% OF YOUR SELFIE
The staff at L Studio offer in studio and on sight wedding services. Our highly trained stylist can help make you and your wedding party look your best with our ability to do stunning updo's and styles.
Contact us to book you wedding party.
Here at L Studio we have a team of stylist that are highly train in extensions to give you that look you desire weather it is extra length or fuller hair. We are train in all different types of extensions including the latest and most popular technology to the extension industry. Nano link and hand ties wefts are becoming the most desired choice for clients as they last longer and save the condition of the natural hair.
Our highly trained professional uses sugar that is gentle enough to go over the same area more than once and is less irritating on the skin. Sugar is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. A combination of her technique and product used prevents and eliminates ingrown hairs by removing dead skin, and the hair correctly from the follicle. With regular maintenance eventually the hair follicle depletes leading to hair becoming thinner and less dense producing a reduction in hair growth each time.
Each ingredient has its purpose. Sugar is a natural exfoliant, gentle on skin and hypoallergenic. Lemon is a natural preservative and has antimicrobial properties. Water, does everything in-between and links everything together.
At L Studio our tanning artist uses a solutions that don't leave any streaks and they don’t leave your skin feeling sticky. Our products are enriched with vitamins A, C, E, and contain aloe extracts that hydrate your skin. White tea and green tea extracts can also be found in our solutions and are known for their anti-aging properties. In addition, our ingredient list is purified to reduce the risk of any allergic reactions.
Prepare for the best
- Exfoliate and hydrate your skin several days before your Nuda session
- Wash and shave at least 3 hours before the session
- Avoid wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant and lotions
- Wear dark-colored, loose-fitting clothing
Follow these tips to maximize your results
- Avoid wearing a bra or tight clothing in the hour following the session
- Avoid contact with water and wait 8 to 12 hours before taking a shower
- Hydrate your skin every day using a moisturizer or hydrating lotion that is appropriate
- Avoid hair removal and do not exfoliate your skin while the solution is active
ACTIVITIES AND HABITS WHICH MAY CAUSE THE SOLUTION TO FADE AWAY PREMATURELY
- Use of creams containing various mineral oils or petroleum
- Excessive sweating during sleep
- Using hot tubs and / or saunas
- Taking very long baths and / or very long showers on a regular basis
- Hair removal on areas where the solution has been applied
- Performing physical activities that result in excessive sweating (ex: spinning)